The last few weeks have been very busy. In my last post, I wrote about the progress with the roof, which is now nearly done. In addition, our builder has also made considerable progress on many fronts.
After installing the drywall, they have taped, mudded, sanded, and primed all of the walls.
The soffit trim has been a long-standing issue. After installing the windows, we realized that we couldn’t open them without the window bumping into the soffit trim. Worse, the trim that had been installed was not appropriate for outside installation (due to an error translating the approved plans into the final plans) and was damaged and warped by the weather.